Saturday, March 9, 2013

Waffles!

I love waffles (this from the girl who almost named her dog Waffles-it was either that or Lucky before we settled on Pilgrim).  I am so excited because I finally got my waffle necklace made by Tiny Hands Jewelry!  It is made out of clay and simply adorable.

The tiny package was put together so nicely in a box with the Tiny Hands logo.  There was also a hand-written message from Mei Pak (who makes the jewelry in Minnesota).  I had to make sure to keep it away from Pilgrim, who was extremely curious about the miniature waffle necklace.

You have to check out this website  http://tinyhandsonline.com/  where all the necklaces are handmade and shaped like tiny desserts.  I couldn't decide between the scented birthday cupcake necklace, the scented raspberry French macaron necklace, or the waffle (there is a stack o' pancakes necklace too!).  What sold the waffle was that Amy Poehler had worn it on Parks and Recreation (one of my fave shows). 

Amy Poehler wearing the waffle necklace on Parks and Rec!  Cute pairing with a fancy dress

Did I mention the best part?  The jewelry is scented!  My waffle smells like maple and butter, or butterscotch.  It makes me so happy.  Basically I'm obsessed and it's the cutest thing I've seen in a while.  Pics to come!
Me with my waffle necklace!  It smells so good

Look at the tiny squares of butter!  You can also get the waffle with fruit and whipped cream



2 comments:

  1. Hi Peri!

    Thanks so much for posting about your new waffle necklace! I'd love to see you wearing it - it's always fun to pick outfits to match the necklace.

    I'm so glad you like it!

    - Mei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mei!

    Thank you for the comment! I've posted a picture of me wearing it :)

    Peri

    ReplyDelete