Saturday, March 16, 2013

Nail Art

My back-up plan is to be a manicurist (either that or a detective with Pilgrim as my sidekick).  In all sincerity I love to do nails (it is like a little pick-me-up) and experiment with different patterns.  Let me know what you think and if you have any new ideas I should try out!  As my surgeon said, what else do you have to do (in regards to when he told me I should be doing "thousands" of my exercises during the day to strengthen my leg).  Well, I do have something else to keep me busy...my nails!

Argh, I actually had done a snow-globe type manicure that I saw in InStyle but forgot to take a pic...will repeat and post soon!

I am obsessed with these nail pens my sister got me from Forever 21- they have gems to put on but it takes a lot of clear coat layers for them to stay

I wanted to write my name on my hands and then afterwards I saw it on Emma Stone in a Revlon ad too!

This was the ad! (That is how the Forever 21 nail pens look too and they're more affordable than the Revlon ones)

That's my ice machine hose under my foot

Kitty!  I've done Hello Kitty before as well

Cherries!

No comments:

Post a Comment