Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Adorbs

After making my "grumpy cat playlist," I've been thinking about some other things that make me feel better on dark days.  I love pictures of sleeping animals as they look so much cuter than people while they're sleeping (I'm not sure how Edward found Bella attractive when he watched her sleeping-in my case at least I'm pretty sure there would be a minor amount of snoring involved).  I mean look at this picture of Pilgrim sleeping.



And look at this video of a cat sleeping in front of the TV.



Right?  Right?

Okay just a few more animal videos/pics and I promise I'm done!

What's with the attraction to boxes?  Hmmm...might have to try this with Pilgrim.



Funniest dog ever (besides Pilgrim of course).



And lastly, if I could get a friend for Pilgrim I would love to adopt these!!

Teacup Pomeranian-This can not be real can it??
Eeeeee! So basically any animal with "teacup" in its name is adorable.
I actually want to steal Taylor Swift's cat Meredith.  She just seems to have a really good personality and takes no b.s. from anyone.  She would tell you what's what.




Another video that always makes me feel better that is unrelated to sleepy or funny animals is "Shit Girls Say."  It may be a tad offensive and stereotypical but man it's funny and I see myself in the part where "she" eats all the potato chips and then gets mad at her boyfriend for not taking the bowl away.




Something else that makes me feel better (at least temporarily) when I'm down is food that looks cute.  What is this you ask?

Oh...
My...

Goodness.





In the distant, distant future I feel like I would be an amazing mother if I could make food look this cute for my kids.  Probs not gonna happen though.  Plus, if their names were food-related like I want them to be (Olive and Lemon!) that would just be freaking adorable.

Okay, I'm done being annoying, for now at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment