Sunday, March 2, 2014

Miley Cyrus Bangerz Concert: Flying Hotdogs, Fuzzy Animals, and Much More


There is no hint of irony when I say that I like Miley Cyrus.  She's gutsy and smart, has really cute hair, and has an amazing voice that is completely underestimated.  So when I went to see her this past Tuesday night in San Jose I was freaking out like a total fangirl.

Her show was upbeat and fun and passed by so fast.  She performs all her best songs, including even some forgotten ones (I didn't forget though I say creepily) like "Can't Be Tamed."  She does two covers, "Hey Ya!" (check out the video above) and "Jolene."  Her costumes, designed by Cavalli, were adorable-her body is crazy.  From start, Icona Pop opened for her, to finish, a grand finale of "Party in the USA," Miley gives her all and doesn't disappoint.  I apologize for the fuzziness of the photos, hopefully you can still see some of the awesomesauce that was Bangerz.

That famous tongue

Miley on Miley

This was for the song "FU" with some sort of Snuffleupagus creature

I want that fur coat, like now.

She was in a really pretty full body, black sparkly jumpsuit

She's riding a hotdog.  Not much more to say.

She's closer to us and I screamed like a fool

I mean, a hotdog.  That would be much cooler than the electric scooter I ride to class.

#selfieatmyownconcertnobigdeal

There's that beloved cat and the finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment